A minimum of $25 for delivery.
Surcharges apply to extra toppings or substitutes.
We accept Visa & MasterCard, Charges applies.
Voucher Cards can not be used on Deliveries, they can be used for pick up or eat in only
Please leave light on for driver when expecting a delivery.
A 10% surcharge will apply on all public holidays.
Product of Italy reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order if any suspicious activity is noticed by any staff member of the company
Product of Italy will endeavor to provide allergen and gluten free products requested by you, but traces of allergens or gluten may be unintentionally present in food due to cross-contamination during store operations.
We cannot guarantee that your order will be 100% allergen or gluten free.
Product of Italy will endeavor to provide vegan menu items requested by you, but traces of meat and dairy products may be unintentionally present in food due to cross-contamination during store operations.
We cannot guarantee that all vegan menu items will be 100% free from animal products.
All of Product of Italy prices include GST
Diners Cards are not accepted in Product of italy
Any Discounts or Deals can only be used once for every visit
Product of Italy Deals can not be used in conjunction of any other deals
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
A minimum of $25 for delivery.
FOOD, BEVERAGE & BYO T&C’S
Gregory hills & Minchinbury: With the exception to cakes, no external catering is permitted within the venue or any parts of the grounds. The venue will be fully licenced and BYO (extra charges applies).
Penrith: With the exception to cakes, no external catering is permitted within the venue or any parts of the grounds. The venue will be BYO wine only.
Loyalty Program T&C’s
A qualified loyalty order is an order that meets the criteria to be counted towards the loyalty program.
The Product of Italy loyalty program only applies to orders made through https://productofitaly.com.au/, and does not apply to any orders through other systems. You must order online through this system in order for your food order to be put towards your loyalty balance. Phone orders or orders through any other platform are excluded from the program.
On your order after your 10 qualifying loyalty orders, your account is credited the average cost of your previous 10 qualified orders.
On your loyalty order, you must use all of the credit at once. Credit does not bank up in your account. For example, you make 10 orders and the next time you order, you have $40 sitting in your account as a credit. If you use $30 of it, the extra loyalty you did not use is lost. Please ensure that you use as much as you can to take full advantage of your loyalty credit.
Loyalty program works with both pick-up and delivery
Each store is a separate entity, orders are counted towards your loyalty balance for that specific store. Stores do not share loyalty orders.
Product of Italy reserve the right to stop the loyalty ordering program at any given time with 8 weeks’ notice. It is up to the customer to redeem their loyalty orders within this time frame.
Our Offers Cannot be in conjunction with any other offers
Join Our Family Program T&C’s
By registering and as a condition of participation, the Member accepts these terms and conditions and any rules, policies or procedures that may be adopted by the Promoter from time to time and any changes to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are correct as of 1 September 2019 but are subject to changes. The Promoter may alter these terms and conditions at any time by posting a new version on the website.
Membership is not open to groups, trusts, partnerships, government departments or agencies. Each individual is only permitted to register once.
All Rewards are subject to availability and restrictions imposed from time to time by the Promoter.
The Promoter may in its absolute discretion, at any time without notice and without liability:
- withdraw, cancel, withhold, deny access to, or use of, or in any way change any of the Rewards previously advertised, offered to or accepted by any Member;.
- impose additional restrictions on a Reward or conditions for obtaining a Reward;
- impose times in which Rewards will not be available;
- make any changes (including withholdings and cancellations) to Rewards and their availability from time to time;
- withdraw, replace or substitute Rewards from time to time without notice;
- change, amend or vary these terms and conditions;
- change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any Reward or the value of any Reward;
- cancel the Program in whole (or in part) upon 4 weeks notice by advertising the cancellation of the Program on the website.
- Reserves the right to refuse any person, from participating in this Program.
To make a successful redemption of a Reward, the Member must:
- present their Promo Code at the time of dining and notify the Product of Italy cashier that they wish to claim their Reward.
- Be used in conjunction with any other offer, Discount or Redemption of a Reward cannot Reward.
- Rewards can not be Modified or changed
- Rewards can not be used for pick up or deliveries.
- Rewards can only be claimed by a single individual per table
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any Program registration form, or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- withdrawals, cancellations, variations or change as set out in these terms and conditions or arising from the Program.